Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Nestled up in the mountains, Idukki extends an invitation to identify oneself with Nature. Here, where the mist plays hide and seek with the green mountains, the melody is set to the whistle of the crickets and the chirp of wild birds.
✔ 2D/1N Trip (Kids less than 8yrs are free)
✔ Stay: 2/3/4 Sleeping Tents, Sleeping Bags
✔ Off road jeep ride
✔ Trekking, Entry charge, etc.
Dark and deep forests with springs trickling down rocky crevices,falling steep into unfathomed chasms and rivulets flowing past rare flora and fauna, is indeed an idyllic setting to set oneself free of all fetters,understand, feel and perhaps realize, the beauty, power and glory of life.
Day 1 :
Reach base camp - Freshen up - Check-in to campsite - Welcome drink - Camp briefing - explore - unwind in streams and waterfall - pitch tents - Campfire - Dinner
Early wake up - freshen up - breakfast - Start to trek - Lunch - Back to campsite - refreshments - check out
This place isn’t visited by many, and that’s what makes this place even more special. It would be the ideal destination for you if you are planning to ditch the lousy crowd!
1.2 Lunch,1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
2.Stay in tents
1. Your transportation to and from camp spot base camp (our tariff starts and ends at base camp)
2. Breakfast Day1
3. Any kind of personal expense
4. All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks and bad weather
5. Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
Reach either Kottayam or Kumily.
1. If reaching Kottayam get bus to Kumily or Kattapana and de-bus at Peruvanthanam.
2. If reaching Kumily get bus to Kottayam or Changanassery and de-bus at Peruvanthanam.
we will pick you up from Peruvanthanam
Once your booking is done the checklist, Do's & Don’ts will be provided along with the Confirmation Email
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..