Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Holi Bash and Camping at Bhandardara!!!!!!!
Feel the magic and nostalgia all over again at Bhandardara Lakeside, Igatpuri, get a chance to fill your life with colour, Rain dance, DJ Music, Food and joy.
Celebrate Holi in wilderness. Join us for Holi party of 2019 on 20th March. We welcome all enthusiast for these 2 days of colourful festival.
Camping at Bhandardara is a unique camping experience which you may have never experienced till now. Surrounded by the Turquoise pristine water, it will be the best experience of camping you ever had. Bhandardara is one of the best weekend getaways from Mumbai, Pune & Nasik Bhandardara is always beautiful with its tranquil serenity and unspoiled nature. But during monsoon and post-monsoon period, it's natural beauty increases much folds with numerous small & medium seasonal waterfalls and glowing greenery. As the night approaches the weather becomes cooler and very pleasant. We will arrange bonfire and BBQ for you in the evening and also offer you unlimited Starters!!. It will surely be a memorable experience for you.
Cars will be provided to a min group of 5 people on request from Kasara to Bhandardarda to and fro.
You can also take Public Transport like S.T Bus and Sharing Car(Balero) which are available from Kasara Railway Station to reach our Campsite.
Length: 1 day and 1 night camping at Bhandardara.
Height: 2430 ft above sea level
Best season: Round the year
Accommodation timing: You have to reach Bhandardara by 4 - 5 PM in the evening. Its a 1 day and 1 night camping arrangement.
Camp Check-in time: 5 PM (Day 1)
Camp Check out time: 4.00 PM (Day 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Bhandardara & camping
Arrive at Bhandardara Campsite by 4 -5 PM in the EVENING by own vehicle/other means. You can reach Igatpuri or Kasara and then take local transport (state transport bus or shared jeep) to reach Bhandardara. Igatpuri is preferable as distance from Kasara to campsite is more than Igatpuri. Our representive will be waiting for you at Bhandardara Gaon bus stoppage
- Ghatkopar: 12:10 pm,12.30 pm
- Kasara: 14:15 pm,14:30 pm
(Do not miss train as there is no alternative available afterward and your unable to join event)
Day-1 20th March 2019
- 17:00 pm Reach Campsite and tent allotment
- 17.30 pm Tea, Snacks and settle down
- 19:30 pm Onwards Bonfire, BBQ, Starters, Music,BYOB
- 21:00 pm Holika Dahan followed by Adivasi Mythology
- 22:00 pm Dinner(Veg/Non-Veg/Jain)
- Retire of Day
Day 2: Holi Celebration, Lunch and return journey to Mumbai
Next Day Wakeup call by 7.00 am
- Quike fresh and have bf/tea from 8.00 am to 9.00 pm
- DJ Music,with colours and Rain Dance party will start from 9:00am till 1:00 pm
- Soft Drinks and Snacks will Follow
- Lunch(Veg/Non-Veg/Jain) from 1.30pm to 3.30 pm
- Check out from campsite by afternoon 4.00 pm
Note: Holi will not be celebrated at lakeside but at a private venue 10 minutes from lakeside.
Things to Carry:
- Only organic colors are allowed carried in, other colors Strictly prohibited.
- It's outdoor camping not leisure tour, prepare for the same.
- If anyone found disturbing others privacy He/She will be discarded from campsite immediately