LIVE THE NIGHT
Discover new and amazing experiences nearby
Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Please enter the OTP to verify your account
Time Left : 02 : 00
Oops..time out!!Resend Code
Muddie Trails presents the amazing combination of beautiful Gandikota & magnificent Belum caves!
About the destination: Gandikota on the right bank of the river Penna in Andhra Pradesh is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar that cuts through the Erramala hills. This handsome piece of Natures architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this village all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
Now lets #getmuddie!
|Group size||20 or more|
|Accommodation||Camping, Govt. Tourist home washrooms for freshening up! (Tents on 3 or 4 sharing basis)|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo traveler|
|Food||2 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included|
|Things to carry||Will be updated in our WhatsApp group to all registered folks|
|Pick-up/drop locations||Tin Factory bus stop, Indiranagar 100 Ft Road, Koramangala Sony World Signal, Hebbal Esteem Mall|
Start from Bangalore around 9 PM on Friday night
Reach Gandikota tourist house early morning, freshen up & breakfast, head out to the magnificent Fort, take a lot of selfies, visit The Grand Canyon of India and do a lot of bouldering by waking up the monkey inside all of us, shout out loud into the valley to listen to your echo from different directions! Have lunch, relax for an hour, head out to the Penna river (a mini-trek to the bottom of the Gandikota Gorge), play in the water & swim(life jackets will be provided), do Coracle, trek back to tourist home to freshen up & relax in the lawn. Head to the campsite of tents pitched in the form of a circle and play a lot of games, socialize, revel in the warmth of the campfire, hot dinner & party till late night
Start the day with freshening up & breakfast, drive to Belum caves (In case the caves are closed we will go to a beautiful lake), visit the amazing caves and get to experience the new world underground, have lunch, and start back to Bangalore post lunch. Reach home by night.
Drinks for the party, any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Get Muddie in Travel..
Gandikota, Andhra Pradesh 516434, India
1. Please carry a valid ID proof along with the valid ticket.
2. High Ape is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
3. People in an inebriated state will not be given entry.
4. Being only a ticketing portal, High Ape does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event, as the entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
5. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.
6. Internet handling fee per ticket applied. Please check your total amount before payment.
7. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
9. Alcohol (if available) will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
10. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' if the payment has been processed by High Ape and you will have to contact our representatives for issue of tickets.
11. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol is not allowed from outside to the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event.
12. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
13. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
14. Venue/Organisers rules apply.
At Muddie Trails, we offer real offbeat experiences & trips/treks for the travelers.
The outdoor activities like backpacking, hiking, trekking, adventure, camping, bonfire, barbecue & offbeat road-trips are our oxygen!
If you are looking for the awesome weekend experience, travel with Us!
We have amazing weekend travel getaways that you would just love!
Who can join our trips?
You can join!
Yes! You can join as solo, with your friends, with your partner, with your colleagues or even with your small little family!