LIVE THE NIGHT
Discover new and amazing experiences nearby
Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Please enter the OTP to verify your account
Time Left : 02 : 00
Oops..time out!!Resend Code
Muddie Trails presents the amazing combination of beautiful Gandikota & magnificent Belum caves!
About the destination: Gandikota on the right bank of the river Penna in Andhra Pradesh is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar that cuts through the Erramala hills.
This handsome piece of Natures architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this village all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
Now lets #getmuddie!
|Group size||20 or more|
|Accommodation||Camping, Govt. Tourist home washrooms for freshening up! (Tents on 3 or 4 sharing basis)|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo traveler|
|Food||2 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included|
|Things to carry||Will be updated in our WhatsApp group to all registered folks|
Day 0: Start from Hyderabad around 9 PM Friday night
Day 1: Reach Gandikota tourist house early morning, freshen up & breakfast, head out to the magnificent Fort, take a lot of selfies, visit The Grand Canyon of India and do a lot of bouldering by waking up the monkey inside all of us, shout out loud into the valley to listen to your echo from different directions! Have lunch, relax for an hour, head out to the Penna river (a mini-trek to the bottom of the Gandikota Gorge), play in the water & swim(life jackets will be provided), do Coracle, trek back to tourist home to freshen up & relax in the lawn. Head to the campsite of tents pitched in the form of a circle and play a lot of games, socialize, revel in the warmth of the campfire, hot dinner & party till late night ;-)
Day 2: Start the day with freshening up & breakfast, drive to Belum caves (In case the caves are closed we will go to a beautiful lake) , visit the amazing caves and get to experience the new world underground, have lunch, and start back to Hyderabad post lunch. Reach home by night.
Per person - 4644/-
Drinks for party, any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Call us on 9827032009, 8197949010 if any doubt :)
Get Muddie in Travel..
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
1. No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people (only if the campsite/ homestay permits)
2. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! No Luxury. We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation. In some places, especially for treks & forest-related Meetups, expect not so neat washrooms/change rooms, and basic but edible food :)
3. We wouldn’t want to waste time in sitting at a restaurant and munch our food for hours during trips. This wastes our precious time. So we pack our food whenever possible to avoid unnecessary delays.
4. In some Meetups, especially treks involving wild forest, expect leeches and other insects. However we can take precautions to avoid them - we discuss these things in our trip's WhatsApp group.
5. Our itinerary is flexible. It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, we try to travel to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
6. Absolutely no littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
7. Please co-operate with the organizer in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure we won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
7. You are responsible for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
8. Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event.
9. Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
Nobody shall deviate from Trek path led by Organizers/Guide.
During the meetup Muddie Trails is not responsible in case of any injuries or animal attacks or reptile bites.
Expect the unexpected in case of wild forests like the sudden closing of trek path by govt/forest department(because of wild animal sighting/landslide/some crime), in which case we may have to cancel the trek (This is very rare - never happened till now). In this case, the Organizer will plan for alternate trek/trip. If this is not possible then Muddie Trails will refund the remaining amount after removing the travel cost.
Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
Avoid discussing sensitive matters like SEX, POLITICS and RELIGION/RACE.
Using foul or abusive language or arguing with fellow travelers/ organizer will not be acceptable and will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group.
Do not advice organizer on the schedule or activities.
At Muddie Trails, we offer real offbeat experiences & trips/treks for the travelers.
The outdoor activities like backpacking, hiking, trekking, adventure, camping, bonfire, barbecue & offbeat road-trips are our oxygen!
If you are looking for the awesome weekend experience, travel with Us!
We have amazing weekend travel getaways that you would just love!
Who can join our trips?
You can join!
Yes! You can join as solo, with your friends, with your partner, with your colleagues or even with your small little family!