LIVE THE NIGHT
Discover new and amazing experiences nearby
Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Please enter the OTP to verify your account
Time Left : 02 : 00
Oops..time out!!Resend Code
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them 😉
This time, we will also visit beautiful Mirzan fort of Kumta, and visit magnificent Vibhooti falls!!
Come, let’s #getmuddie!
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is “The Land of palm trees, blue seas and golden sands”. The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Palm clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a ‘one of its kind place’ in the country.
Slots - Upto 20
Food - 2 Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinner – all veg included
Stay - At our very very beautiful home-stay amidst nature (Non-AC)
Travel - A mini-bus or tempo depending on numbers (Non-AC)
Pick up spots - Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station
Activities - Beach trek, Mirzan Fort, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Campfire, Lot of Entertainment
- 1-Day/1-Night shared accommodation at our lovely homestay!
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 1 dinner
- Beach trek, Mirzan fort visit, Vibhooti waterfalls
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Lunch & dinner on Sunday, water bottles and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
Here we go, the schedule:
– Day 0: Start from BLR around 9 PM, overnight journey!
– Day 1: Drive and head out for the awesome trek between the beaches separated by hills & forest (Om beach, Half-moon beach, Devils hell beach, Paradise beach), take a dip whichever beach you love, take a lot of selfies, try some bouldering at half-moon beach, return to camp, freshen-up, campfire, social gathering till late night
– Day 2: Check out of home-stay, visit the beautiful Mirzan fort, head out for a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls, explore Yana caves, drive back to BLR in the evening.
– Day 3: Reach BLR early in the morning.
• Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
• Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
• Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel tour provider.
• Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
• Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
• Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Kurve Island, Gangavali, Gokarna Karnataka
1. Please carry a valid ID proof along with the valid ticket.
2. High Ape is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
3. People in an inebriated state will not be given entry.
4. Being only a ticketing portal, High Ape does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event, as the entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
5. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.
6. Internet handling fee per ticket applied. Please check your total amount before payment.
7. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
9. Alcohol (if available) will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
10. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' if the payment has been processed by High Ape and you will have to contact our representatives for issue of tickets.
11. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol is not allowed from outside to the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event.
12. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
13. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
14. Venue/Organisers rules apply.
At Muddie Trails, we offer real offbeat experiences & trips/treks for the travelers.
The outdoor activities like backpacking, hiking, trekking, adventure, camping, bonfire, barbecue & offbeat road-trips are our oxygen!
If you are looking for the awesome weekend experience, travel with Us!
We have amazing weekend travel getaways that you would just love!
Who can join our trips?
You can join!
Yes! You can join as solo, with your friends, with your partner, with your colleagues or even with your small little family!