Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Bengaluru's Biggest Lohri Celebration 2019
Looking for Sparkling Lohri Party? Lohri Celebrations in Skydeck VR Bengaluru is in full swing. The sparkling festive fire has been switched on and celebrations are popping up all over. Want to dance your heart out, eat like never before and rejoice to fullest! Well, it is the time to gear up for the yearly Lohri celebrations at
Skydeck VR Bengaluru. To have that gala Lohri Celebration
Mark your day with bonfires, gather around and toss sesame seeds, gur, sugar-candy and rewaries on the bonfire, sit around it, sing and dance till the fire dies out.
- Punjabi Dance Troop
- Punjabi LED Dhol
- Punjabi Boliyaan
- 5 Star Venue with free valet parking
- Punjabi Music
- Bonfires (Simulated)
- Concert arena setup
- Kids Friendly
- Simulated flames setup
- DJ Hassan (Celebrity DJ)
- Dessert Table
- Hay & Khatiya
- Painted Earthen pots.
- Hand Painted Bottles.
- Colourful Pinwheels.
- Lohri Photo Booth.
- Simulated Bonfire - The Simulated Bonfires is planned so well. Trays of revdis, gajak and groundnuts are kept handy and we are not forgetting to play the Sunder mundriye ho! song loudly.
- Sugarcane, Lassi and Jaljeera Juice counters
Lohri Sweets and Desserts:
- A Punjabi celebration is incomplete without an array of sweets served for a Lohri celebration. Raise a toast to winter favourite desserts like Phirni, Gulab jamun, Kheer, rabdi jalebi.
- A traditional Punjabi menu which includes Makai ki roti and Sarson ka saag.
- Besides that paneer and chicken dishes
- Hot boiled corn in starters/corn fritters to go with the season and occasion.
- Authenticate it by specifying traditional Punjabi attire that includes patiala salwars and short kurtas paired with phulkari dupattas and parandis for women.
- A Punjabi salwar and kurta with colourful juttis for men.