LIVE THE NIGHT
Discover new and amazing experiences nearby
Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Please enter the OTP to verify your account
Time Left : 02 : 00
Oops..time out!!Resend Code
Antaragange is a famous hill spot near Bangalore, Known for caves. The parking lot in the map above serves as the trek starting point as well. The trek starts with steps to the Anthargange pool/ temple also called as Sri Kashi Vishweshwara temple.
10:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
12:50 AM Reach Anthargange base
12:55 AM Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
03:00 AM Finish experience, relax and enjoy campfire
05:50 AM Wake up & watch sunrise
07:00 AM Head back towards Anthargange base
07:15 AM Head to the nearby restaurant
07:45 AM Freshen up & have breakfast
09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
1. RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road (10:00 PM)
2. Banashankari - Bus Stop (10:15 PM)
3. BTM - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B (10:30 PM)
4. Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut (10:45 PM)
5. Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir (11: 00 PM)
Kolar, Karnataka 563101, India
1. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
2. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
3. HighApe does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event. The entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
4. Venue rules apply.
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka