Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Uttari Betta is one of the most popular trekking trails in Karnataka and that is not without a reason. This five kilometre trek offers all the adventurers stunning views that will be imprinted onto their minds and will be very hard to forget for the rest of their lives. Along with historic views such as those of the fort walls and the intricate stone steps, the trek also has a temple of Shankareswar right at the top. It also takes you right into the middle of nature with the help of caves, jungles and huge boulders that will make you marvel at the immensity of life.
It makes sure that the trekkers feel at one with the abundant wildlife and vegetation that its path has to offer. So if you want to completely belong to nature, come along on this trek and get to be a part of something bigger than all of us.
Leave Bangalore at 11:30 PM
Reach Base at at 2 AM
– Rest at the Base Camp
– Start the trek at 4:00 AM
– Reach The top
– Watch Sunrise
– Start Your Descend at 7:00 AM
– Leave to Bangalore
– On the way stop for Breakfast
– Reach Bangalore by 12:00 PM ( approx )
– To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
– Permits and Tour Leader
– The experience that you gain.
- All meals
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
DAY 0 – Journey
– The journey starts from Bengaluru at 11 PM. Once everyone is aboard, the trek leads will make you participate in some activities to get over with the residual office thoughts. The fun sessions involve getting to know the trek group who will become your buddies throughout the trip.Of course, even after doing all of that, we know how important sleep is for you to enjoy the trip so consider that taken care of.
DAY 1 – Trek to Uttari Beta
After walking for a good amount of time in the dark through the village, you will come across a glorious fort that will immediately transport you to another world altogether. Walk through the walls of this fort to come across the seven doors of stone.
When you pass these doors, you will come to the temple of Shankareswar. This temple is right at the top and is also the middle point of the trek. Make sure to take in the beautiful view at the top as it is a view that is unlike any other that you have seen before. We will have our lunch at this location so that you can experience the complete serenity that one only gets when they are totally away from civilization.
After absorbing the beauty at the top of the hill, make your way towards the jungle cave that will have you captivated by its entire beauty. Just for a moment, you will forget what it is like to be a part of civilization as you will become a part of another world altogether.
The trail will end when you come across a huge grassland at the top of the hill, which will be surrounded by huge boulders. We will observe the stunning sunset at this location, with only green grass, clear blue skies and dark grey boulders for our company. Make sure to remember this moment for as long as you can, as it will remind you of the absolute peace you felt at that moment.
Following the gorgeous sunset, we will begin our descent back to the base camp. Make sure to tread carefully in the dark, while being enchanted by the beauty of a hill at night.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.