Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
The New Year at Private beaches of Gokarna – tickets are now open with first 15 tickets for Early Bird price.
Grab your spot for a fantastic welcome to the Year 2019
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this New Year!!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But at Gokarna we can party with them
This time, we will also visit the beautiful Mirzan fort, the private beaches that are separated from Gokarna by Agnashini river & camp on the pristine Nirvana beach!
How can we miss the buzz of super awesome Om Beach with its shacks serving delicious Seafood and the lovely Kudle beach with souvenir stores!
We tick them off too!
And that lovely & amazing sunset on the New Year eve! No words to describe!
Come, join Muddie Trails(MT) in welcoming the New Year 2019 in a grandeur way!
Stay: At our awesome campsite on the beach with neat & clean, plenty of washrooms
Travel: A Bus/Mini-bus/tempo depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
Starting time: Dec 29th Saturday around 7 PM
Ending time: Jan 1 Wednesday around 8 PM
Food: 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch(Veg), 2 Dinners (Veg/Non-Veg) – all included
Trek difficulty: Easy to moderate (depends on the person)
Pick-up/drop locations: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Sony World signal Koramangala, Goraguntepalya Metro station.
– Gokarna Om Beach & Kudle beach visit
– The absolutely amazing Nirvana private beaches hike
– Marvel at Agnashini river merging into the Arabian sea
– Lotta beach games
– New Year count-down on the almost – private beach!
– Campfire, Music & Party!
– Awesome food,
– Lots of Entertainment!
Dec 29 (Saturday evening):
– Start from BLR around 7 PM, overnight journey!
Dec 30 (Sunday):
– Reach campsite, freshen up & breakfast
– Drive and head out for the awesome hike between the beaches separated by hillocks (Nirvana beach, Mystery Cave Beach, Heaven Beach).
– Have packed lunch overlooking the ocean, Marvel at the Agnashini river merging into the Arabian sea.
– Take a dip on whichever beach you would love to!
– Have well-deserved lunch, head back to the campsite before the evening
– Relax & enjoy the amazing sunset at Nirvana Beach
– Play lotta beach sports – Frisbee, Beach volleyball etc.
– Campfire, music, dinner, social gathering till late night
Dec 31 (Monday):
– Start the day with breakfast,
– Drive to the Gokarna Om Beach, take a stroll, enjoy the beach & the colorful crowd, have leisurely lunch by the beach shacks
– Visit Kudle beach by foot, try some shopping
– Drive back to the campsite by early evening
– Get set for the party!
– Welcome the New Year 2019 on the private beach with Campfire, Music & Dance!
Jan 1 (Tuesday):
– Leisurely breakfast at our home-stay & check-out,
– Start back to BLR (And yeah, finally get that well-deserved sleep while traveling),
– Lunch en-route, reach home by night & share your New Year story to friends & family.
– Travel: Everywhere for 3 days,
– Stay: 2D/2N shared accommodation at our lovely campsite on the Beach with neat & clean washrooms!
– 3 Breakfasts unlimited,
– 1 lunch,
– 2 dinners (Veg & Non-Veg unlimited),
– 2 times Campfire on the private beach,
– Private beach hike, Gokarna Om beach, Kudle beach visit
– New Year Party on the beach
– One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
– Food while traveling, Om beach shacks lunch,
– Water bottles, drinks for party and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
– Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek
– Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our facilities are basic and itinerary is flexible.
– Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
– Feel free to contact the organizers if any doubt or concern, we are happie to help you
Get Muddie in Travel..
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..