LIVE THE NIGHT
Discover new and amazing experiences nearby
Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Please enter the OTP to verify your account
Time Left : 02 : 00
Oops..time out!!Resend Code
Antaragange is a famous hill spot near Bangalore, Known for caves. The parking lot in the map above serves as the trek starting point as well. The trek starts with steps to the Anthargange pool/ temple also called as Sri Kashi Vishweshwara temple.
10:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
12:50 AM Reach Anthargange base
12:55 AM Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
03:00 AM Finish experience, relax and enjoy campfire
05:50 AM Wake up & watch sunrise
07:00 AM Head back towards Anthargange base
07:15 AM Head to the nearby restaurant
07:45 AM Freshen up & have breakfast
09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
1. RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road (10:00 PM)
2. Banashankari - Bus Stop (10:15 PM)
3. BTM - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B (10:30 PM)
4. Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut (10:45 PM)
5. Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir (11: 00 PM)
Kolar, Karnataka 563101, India
1. Please carry a valid ID proof along with the valid ticket.
2. High Ape is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
3. People in an inebriated state will not be given entry.
4. Being only a ticketing portal, High Ape does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event, as the entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
5. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.
6. Internet handling fee per ticket applied. Please check your total amount before payment.
7. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
9. Alcohol (if available) will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
10. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' if the payment has been processed by High Ape and you will have to contact our representatives for issue of tickets.
11. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol is not allowed from outside to the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event.
12. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
13. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
14. Venue/Organisers rules apply.
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka