Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Join global thought leaders driving green energy and clean transportation. Commemorate the movement to safeguard and transform our planet.
The event is 24 hours marathon conference covering 100+ countries across 4 regions. We expect 75+ global thought leaders as key speakers including Nobel laureate, business tycoons, policy makers and key ministers from across the globe. The forthcoming edition of WESD is expected to attract global participation with an intent to facilitate bi-lateral trade, market development and new research and innovation, which will invite participation from 100+ countries, 100+ regulators & policy makers, 100+ International speakers, 1000+ organisations, 100+ partners & exhibitors and 20,000+ global delegates. IESA is the proud organiser of the WESD-Global conference & expo 2021. (www.energystorageday.org)
WESD is a global movement initiated by various apex trade bodies working to promote and adopt energy storage, e-mobility & green hydrogen technologies for a sustainable future. The event is supported by 30+ partners including Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE), German Energy Storage Association (BVES), Innovation Norway, European Association for Storage of Energy (EASE), Medical Device Battery Transport Council (MDBTC), International Zinc Association (IZA), Battery Brunch Community, Cleantech Business Club (CBC), Green Hydrogen Coalition (GHC), Long Duration Energy Storage Association of California (LDESAC), Ohio Energy Storage Association (OESA), Student Energy, New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organisation (NEDO), Indo-German Energy Forum (IGEF), Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), Irish Energy Storage Alliance (IESA), Energy Storage Association (US-ESA), NY-BEST, California Energy Storage Alliance (CESA), Energy Storage Association (US-ESA), Swissnex, Association of European Automotive and Industrial Battery Manufacturers (EUROBAT), Batteries European Partnership Association (BEPA), India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA), Energy Storage Canada (ESC), Government of Western Australia, ISGF, NSEFI, CES, New Energy nexus, Keysight Technologies, UL (USA), Accure Battery Gmbh (Germany), Rosatom (Russia), Schaltbau (Germany) and others.
Key Highlights of WESD- Global Conference & Expo:
• Country Roundtable || Technology Workshop || Partner Seminar
• Country Pavilion (Germany, Government of Western Australia - confirmed, in discussion with Japan, USA, Norway, UK)
• 360 - Virtual Tour || Projects, Plants, Manufacturing facilities
• Global Start-Up Showcase , Start-Up Workshop and Start-up Pavilion, supported by New Energy Nexus, TIE Angel, VJTI-TBI and Student Energy
• Product Lunch (Keysight Technologies, CES - confirmed, others in discussion), Book Launch and Report Release
• Global Competition : Info-artist Student Global Competition || Global Photograph Competition
• Networking Lounge || Virtual Expo || B-B Meeting
• Media Corner & Press Briefing (Curtain Raiser event is on 22nd August 2021)
• Workshops on Energy Storage Financing, EV Infrastructure, Advanced Battery Manufacturing, Battery in Daily Life, Urban Air Mobility (UAM), Green hydrogen and Women in Energy
• Workshop on Battery Raw materials & Supply chain supported by The Government of Western Australia
• Workshop on Battery Recycling supported by The World Bank, GBA (by World Economic Forum)
• Workshop on Energy Access supported by ARE (Alliance for Rural Electrification) and Power for ALL
• Workshop on Energy Storage Project Modelling powered by Customized Energy Solutions
• Workshop on Long Duration Energy Storage supported by Department of Energy (DoE), USA
• Workshop on Safety & Standards supported By UL
• Discussion Forums by Cleantech Business Forum by Cleantech Business Club(CBC) and Women in Energy (WE).
This event is promoted by Ercess Live
We are a sole event promotion company.