Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Brace yourself as we bring you a Monks on Wheels exclusive event for an ultimate experience to VARKALA. We take you on the most amazing tour for 2N/3D to the unique beach town backed by the marvelous red cliffs, a peaceful canoe boat ride through the serene backwaters surrounded by lush green coconut plantation and one of a kind water experience doing Stand Up Paddle & Kayaking to an island which is once believed to have been used to hide gold.
Sounds exciting right? Add the Monks on Wheels hospitality & entertainment to it and you'll have the most spectacular experience worth cherishing for a lifetime.
Let us quickly get into the details of the event.
1) People have to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis in a hostel
3) Max No: 20 Pax
4) Beds or Tents will be given on first cum - first basis.
The hostel has basic amenities with neat and clean washrooms.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event:-
1. Water bottles
2. Raincoat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)