- Pick up a book if you wish, find a shaded corner and immerse your weekend away from home in the wilderness in ways you do not get to.
- Headlamp or torch
- Mosquito Repellant
- Bring extra blankets/pillows if required
- Carry clothes as per the weather
- Bring your camping gear and food if you've chosen BYOT tickets
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.
- You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself for as long as you avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping
- We'd like to eliminate single use plastics, so please do not bring any to the campsite.
*Organizers/Venues are solely responsible for the service, availability and quality of the events including all or any cancellations/modifications/complaints.
HighApe does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event. The entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
Venue rules apply.
-Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity). Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation
- There is no refund. But we will be happy to transfer/credit your ticket
-Campmonk fees will be deducted in all the above cases