Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Plan The Unplanned presents Karwar !!
Karwar is the headquarter of Uttara Kannada district on the Southwestern coast of India. It is situated between Sahyadri evergreen forest in the east, the blue Arabian Sea to the west, towards the south, ends with harbour and North the beautiful Kali river. It is one of the green city of India with eco-tourism. Hills has created a natural harbour with protection against wind and sea tides naturally.
Karwar is the place where the legendary writer Late. Sri Rabindranath Tagore first penned his poems. He was greatly impressed by the beauty of Karwar, that he quoted Karwar to be the Kashmir of Karnataka.
Karwar is just another paradise where the Western ghats directly plunge into the Arabian sea looks like mountains and waters of Kashmir.
Karwar is known for its clear blue beaches, calmness, and Islands. You would be delighted once you reach the campsite as its just beside the Kali River. On our day 1, we would be just be relaxing at the campsite indulging in water activities swimming and Kayaking and doing offbeat Mangrove Forest trek. After a day long after watching the sunset, we would now relax and bond with the fellow travellers over the conversation and fun ice breakers around the bonfire. After a sumptuous dinner, we would now head to our cosy tents for a sleep or laze around the campsite for a night walk and rest for the day.
Leave from Bangalore at 7:00 PM
- Transportation(AC) to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Rooms.
- ( Veg Only ) 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Kayaking and low-course rope activities
- Entry fees to all places in Karwar.
- The experience that you gain
- Second Day Lunch, dinner
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly cooperate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.