Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Let's experience the laid back attitude of "the other side" of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike a couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & enjoy beautiful views from the top.
Can we be satisfied on a holiday without getting wet? Let's take a soul-soothing dip in the pristine waters of Sanapur lake under hot Hampi weather!
What more? lazy lunch on the cozy beds of a cafe, lot of socializing, good food, music & bonfire...all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid-back weekend or a Newyear Party!
The beautiful sunrise & sunset are just icing on the cake.
What are you waiting for?
Slots: 12 to 20 travelers
Accommodation: At our beautiful river-side campsite on the shared basis with neat washrooms
Travel: Tempo or Mini-Bus based on final numbers (Non AC)
Food: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included
Stay: At our beautiful campsite overlooking Tungabadra river!
Pick-up/Drop points: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Gorugontepalya Metro station
Things to pack: Will be shared in a whatsapp group for all registered travelers
Day 0 (Friday night):
- Start from BLR around 9 PM
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top!
- Break for a nice lunch in the middle.
- Post lunch enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake - take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate.
- After a well deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset
- Get back to Let'scampsite, freshen up & laze around,
- Dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night ;-)
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast,
- Visit the most famous stone chariot - The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic & beautiful monument.
- Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch,
- Visit Virupaksha temple in the evening & head for another amazing sunset atop of adjacent hillock
- Start back around 8 PM. Dinner en route at a dhaba
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach back to BLR around 5 AM
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..