Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Let's experience the laid back attitude of "the other side" of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike a couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & enjoy beautiful views from the top.
Can we be satisfied on a holiday without getting wet? Let's take a soul-soothing dip in the pristine waters of Sanapur lake under hot Hampi weather!
What more? lazy lunch on the cozy beds of a cafe, lot of socializing, good food, music & bonfire...all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid-back weekend or a Newyear Party!
The beautiful sunrise & sunset are just icing on the cake.
What are you waiting for?
Slots: 12 to 20 travelers
Accommodation: At our beautiful river-side campsite on the shared basis with neat washrooms
Travel: Tempo or Mini-Bus based on final numbers (Non AC)
Food: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included
Stay: At our beautiful campsite overlooking Tungabadra river!
Pick-up/Drop points: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Gorugontepalya Metro station
Things to pack: Will be shared in a whatsapp group for all registered travelers
Day 0 (Friday night):
- Start from BLR around 9 PM
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top!
- Break for a nice lunch in the middle.
- Post lunch enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake - take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate.
- After a well deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset
- Get back to Let'scampsite, freshen up & laze around,
- Dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night ;-)
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast,
- Visit the most famous stone chariot - The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic & beautiful monument.
- Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch,
- Visit Virupaksha temple in the evening & head for another amazing sunset atop of adjacent hillock
- Start back around 8 PM. Dinner en route at a dhaba
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach back to BLR around 5 AM
At Muddie Trails, we offer real offbeat experiences & trips/treks for the travelers.
The outdoor activities like backpacking, hiking, trekking, adventure, camping, bonfire, barbecue & offbeat road-trips are our oxygen!
If you are looking for the awesome weekend experience, travel with Us!
We have amazing weekend travel getaways that you would just love!
Who can join our trips?
You can join!
Yes! You can join as solo, with your friends, with your partner, with your colleagues or even with your small little family!
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..