Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Let’s experience the laid back attitude of “the other side” of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike a couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & even take a dip in the lake..!!
What more? lazy dinner on the cozy beds at a cafe, lot of socializing, good music & bonfire…all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid-back weekend..!!
The beautiful sunrise & sunset are just icing on the cake
- Slots: 12 to 20 travelers
- Accommodation: At our beautiful campsite on a shared basis
- Travel: Tempo or Mini-Bus
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included
- Pick-up/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Gorugontepalya Metro station
- Things to pack: Will be shared in a WhatsApp group for all registered travelers
Day 0: Start from BLR around 9 PM
Day 1: Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top! Break for lunch in the middle. Post lunch, enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake – take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate. After a well-deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset or clouds above Hampi, get back to the campsite, freshen up & laze around, dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night
Day 2 (Sunday): Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast, visit the most famous stone chariot – The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic chariot. Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch, visit a few more historical places in the evening & start back around 8 PM. Dinner en route.
Day 3 (Monday): Reach back to BLR around
- Travel & tolls
- 1-D/1-N stay at our campsite on sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (veg), 1 dinner (Veg & non-veg) included
- Campfire with music & group activities
- All entry fees for historical places & monuments
- Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
- Experience all the activities mentioned in the schedule above
- 1 Lunch, and dinner and any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
Things to carry:
- Will be updated in our trips WhatsApp group to all registered folks
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..