Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Let’s experience the laid back attitude of “the other side” of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike a couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & even take a dip in the lake..!!
What more? lazy dinner on the cozy beds at a cafe, lot of socializing, good music & bonfire…all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid-back weekend..!!
The beautiful sunrise & sunset are just icing on the cake
- Slots: 12 to 20 travelers
- Accommodation: At our beautiful campsite on a shared basis
- Travel: Tempo or Mini-Bus
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included
- Pick-up/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Gorugontepalya Metro station
- Things to pack: Will be shared in a WhatsApp group for all registered travelers
Day 0: Start from BLR around 9 PM
Day 1: Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top! Break for lunch in the middle. Post lunch, enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake – take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate. After a well-deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset or clouds above Hampi, get back to the campsite, freshen up & laze around, dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night
Day 2 (Sunday): Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast, visit the most famous stone chariot – The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic chariot. Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch, visit a few more historical places in the evening & start back around 8 PM. Dinner en route.
Day 3 (Monday): Reach back to BLR around
- Travel & tolls
- 1-D/1-N stay at our campsite on sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (veg), 1 dinner (Veg & non-veg) included
- Campfire with music & group activities
- All entry fees for historical places & monuments
- Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
- Experience all the activities mentioned in the schedule above
- 1 Lunch, and dinner and any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
Things to carry:
- Will be updated in our trips WhatsApp group to all registered folks
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
At Muddie Trails, we offer real offbeat experiences & trips/treks for the travelers.
The outdoor activities like backpacking, hiking, trekking, adventure, camping, bonfire, barbecue & offbeat road-trips are our oxygen!
If you are looking for the awesome weekend experience, travel with Us!
We have amazing weekend travel getaways that you would just love!
Who can join our trips?
You can join!
Yes! You can join as solo, with your friends, with your partner, with your colleagues or even with your small little family!
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..