Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Awararahi Camp Pawana Lake Side Camping
₹ 2500/- per Couple
₹ 800 per Kid (5 yrs-10yrs)
*Please don't forget to ask for Group discounts*
You can come directly to the campsite by your Scooter, Bike or Car or reach till Lonavala or Kamshet by Pune-Mumbai local train. Take public Transport (bus/Car) till Thakursai (campsite).
Campsite is not more than 50 km away from Pune.
Day 1 -
4:00 pm - Reporting at Camping Site.
- Tent allotments
- Play fun games like Carrom, archery, Volleyball, badminton, Ludo, etc.
4:15pm - Have Evening Snacks.
Relax by Lakeside, witness a beautiful sunset and evening.
7:00 pm - BBQ (Veg & NonVeg )(limited- 250 gm per person))
8:00 pm-10:00 Live Music
10:00 pm - Dinner followed by Campfire and Music Till 11:30 pm.
12:00 am - Off to the tents for Sleep (Who feels very Sleepy)
6:30 am Enjoy the beautiful Sunrise (optional)
8:30 am Breakfast
10:00 am Check out with Lemon Juice. Say goodbye with a promise to meet again.
Things to Bring:
-Winter Wear /Rainsuit
-Cap and sunglasses
-Dslr and tripod if you're interested in Astrophotography
Day 1. Evening Snacks, Barbecue[Veg, Nonveg], Dinner[Veg, Nonveg unlimited], Campfire, Tent Stay (sleeping gears are available in tents)
Day 2. Breakfast
Anything not mentioned in 'Inclusions'.
• Basic Washroom (western/indian) facility available at campsite
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
• Hukka, Drugs & Weed strictly not allowed.
• Swimming & playing in Lake is strictly not allowed.
• Live music will be arranged every Saturday Night or specific Corporate/Party/Public Holiday, Regional Holiday Events), In case of un-availability of artist Speaker music will be provided from our side.
• Microphones and speakers can be arranged for event/Kareaoke if needed (no extra cost)
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..