Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Ratangad Fort Trek
Date:- 16-17th February
An Event by:-
Give attendance to Team OnStorm.
After attendance depart to Ratangad.
Reach Ratanwadi Village. Toilets are not available in Journey, Base Village & throughout the Trek.
Have Morning Tea & Breakfast.
After Briefing, immediately Start ratangad the Trek
Reach Ratangad & explore the Ratangad Fort.
Start Descending the Ratangad.
Reach Ratanwadi. Boys can change the Dress in a Bus & girls can change in a Local Home.
Lunch in a Local home.
Start return journey with happy memories.
Evening Tea & Snacks on the Way.
Reach Pune via same route.
▪Transport by Non AC Private Vehicle (Pune – Ratanwadi – Pune).
▪Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
▪Trekking with all safety measures.
▪Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
▪Lunch (Pure Veg. Unlimited)
▪Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
▪First aid kit.
▪Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
▪Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
▪Personal expenses of any kind.
▪Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
▪Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
What to Bring?
• A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed.
• Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
• Extra Dress in a plastic Bag. Keep your Extra (if needed) Dress in a Bus only.
• Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
• Keep Separate Plastic carry bags for Mobile, Wallet, etc. to save it from Rain.
• Torch with Cell, Napkin / Towel.
• Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional.
• Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
• Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc. is strictly not allowed.
• Personal Medicines, if any.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need*
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..