Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
We Oonaad Bhramantee are happy to invite you for a Celebrate Republic Day With Oonaad On Rigad Fort Trek One Day on 26th Jan Tuesday 2021.
*A little about RAIGAD FORT:*
Raigad is a hill fort situated in Mahad, Raigad district of Maharashtra, India. Many constructions and structures that we see on raigad were built by Chhatrapati Shivaji when he made it his capital in 1674 when he was crowned the King of the Maratha Kingdom which later developed into the Maratha Empire, eventually covering much of western and central India.
The fort rises 820 metres (2,700 ft) above the sea level and is located in the Sahyadri mountain range. There are approximately 1737 steps leading to the fort. The Raigad Ropeway, an aerial tramway exists.The height of this ropeway is 400 meters in height and 750 meters in length and takes only 4 minutes. In 1765 the fort was an armed campaign by British east Indian Company. Finally, on 9 May 1818 fort was looted and destroyed by British.The rope-way facility is available at Raigad Fort, to reach at the fort from ground in few minutes.
Type : Hill Fort
Height : 4400 ft
Region : Raigad
Place : Raigad
Grade : Medium
Suitable for: beginners to professionals
Pick up Points
11:00 PM at Deccan Gymkhana on 25th Jan 2021 (Monday)
(Please arrive before 10 min at your pickup point to avoid getting late.)
We will be back to Pune by 04:00 AM on 26th Jan 2020 (Tuesday)
Day First 25th Jan 2021 (11:00PM)
Start journey to Raigad
- 04:30 AM Reach base village
- 05:00 AM Fresh up & Have a breakfast
- Group introduction & briefing about the trek and guidelines
- 06:00 AM Start trek
- 07:30 AM Reach top
- Explore & Take a few photographs
- 02:00 PM Lunch
04:00 Wrap up & start return journey with amazing memories
- 05:30 PM Reach base
- 10:00 PM Reach Pune
(Above mentioned timings are tentative.)
**Carry sufficient amount of Hand sanitizer*, masks, gloves, and a personal medical kit* (MUST)
*Carry a personal set of utensils like spoon, plates, and cups/mugs.* (MUST)
Remember no sharing will be allowed.
What You Should Carry: One Day Trek
It is our responsibility to get back the routine of trekking while keeping ourselves safe.
We expect complete coordination from you all to make treks safer. We have guidelines and we promise to follow them.
1. In all of our treks/events, private groups of family/friends will be most preferred.
For open groups (fixed departures), team size will be limited to a maximum of 12-15 people to allow better maintenance of social distancing and hygiene.
2. Wearing a face mask will be mandatory for all trekkers and our team members, except while walking during the trek.
Maintaining social distancing (at least 6 ft.) will be encouraged for all team members.
3. It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts, and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts. It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in the last 14 days.
Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza-like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache, etc. at the time of the beginning of an activity.
If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate in an activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to the local health authority with his own expenses.
4. For travel to and from trek base, private vehicle bookings will be preferred over public buses/jeeps.
This adds to additional safety. The vehicle owner will also be asked to sanitize the vehicle mandatorily before and after the travel.
We recommend everyone to reach the base location on your own.
5. No physical exchange of documents or cash will take place.
All formalities from the booking of the trek/event to mandatory document submission will be done online.
6. Avoid borrowing or renting trekking gear for a while.
7. It is advisable that all the persons on the trail including team members have the Arogya Setu app on their smartphones.
8. Bring your own utensils (plate, spoon, and mug) to eat food.
9. Avoid going to any places, local huts houses, or try to communicate with locals.
10. Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette, or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing, or sneezing.
11. Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when outdoors.
12. If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
13. It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his COVID-19 test results.
14. In case if any individual/group is unable to attend the event at last moment then NO REFUND will be provided.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Trekking is a new hobby / passion inculcated in youth (anyone enthusiastic for treks, no age barrier)and we here at "Oonad Bhramantee" satisfy your lust to wander.
Join us Once and Join us Forever, Be the part of this Wander_Wonderlust family.