Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
It’s time to walk barefoot on the beach again. It’s time for a fantastic weekend at Pondicherry!
About the destination:
Pondicherry is a French colonized town located on the East coast. The town was the French settlement for more than 350 years and the breeze of the French history is still felt in the streets of Pondy. The colonial architecture with tall Yellow painted buildings & beautiful streets will pose for good pictures of your camera. The beautiful beaches, the French-Italian-Tamil cuisines, French bakeries, shopping, and drinks are the things that make people enjoy the unique experience!
- Slots: Up to 20
- Stay: At our beautiful home-stay on sharing basis (Non AC)
- Travel: A tempo traveler or Bus (Non AC)
- Starting time: Friday 10 PM
- Ending time: Monday around 5 AM
- Food: 2 Breakfasts included
- Pick up spots:Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World, Silk Board, Electronic City toll
- Things to carry:Will be updated in our WhatsApp group to all registered folks
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Bangalore around 10 PM
Day 1 ( Saturday):
- Reach Pondy early in the morning check into the home-stay, freshen up, have a nice & fulfilling breakfast
- Explore the French colony by foot. Experience the culture, visit the monuments, museum, churches, a school all French style, have lunch & visit Aurobindo ashram!
- Head to the lighthouse of Pondicherry that clearly portrays the beach, French colony and other parts of Pondicherry from the altitude of 100 ft tower. Viewing the town from the tallest tower will give you a memorable experience. Play on the light-house beach, hear to the beach waves, walk barefoot & play Frisbee may be!?!
- Head back to the home-stay, refresh & take a stroll on the colorful Auroville streets till night
- Get set for the in-house party, with delicious dinner!
Note: Pondicherry is famous for its imported liquors from various parts of the world.
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with awesome breakfast
- Head straight to paradise beach, play in the water one more time, come back to the homestay, freshen up & check out!
- Shop shop shop! Pondy is an awesome shopping destination. The clothes, chocolates, souvenirs, leather items…what not!
- Stop over for Lunch.
- Enjoy the glittering evening at the Rock beach & spend a leisurely time looking at the waves. For the street food lovers, things like spicy macaroni, chocolate café, famous mutton samosa are the actual treat for taste buds!
- And finally say “Au revoir” (goodbye) to Pondicherry and head back to Bangalore!! Reach home by 5 AM in the morning
- Travel everywhere for 2 days & 3 nights
- Stay at our lovely home-stay with good facilities
- Food: 2 Breakfasts unlimited
- Experience all places mentioned in the schedule, entry tickets for same
- Organizer from MT to look after all activities & entertainment!
- Lunches, Dinner, any misc/personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel tour provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..