Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Annapurna Base camp trek is one of the most visited trekking areas in Nepal. This trek name is kept after the name of the world’s 10th highest mountain Annapurna (8091m). The Annapurna base camp is located at the elevation of 4130m/13549ft.It is a moderate trek. It brings you close to Annapurna one of the eight-thousander peaks. Annapurna is the first 8000 - meter peak to be scaled. You will also see the famous Fishtail, Machhapuchre, Annapurna mountain range, Dhaulagiri. You will get a chance to take a dip in hot spring at the end of the trek. The diverse landscapes are a joy to watch. And the comfortable treehouse lodges on the trail make this trek more memorable.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the perfect mountain trek for you if you yearn mountains. The Green meadows, streams and waterfalls, narrow paths and bridges, lush forests that barely let sunlight seep through, wild mountain beasts, clear starry nights and warm hospitality of local people make this trip wonderful experience.
What is included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
Day 0: Arrive at Pokhara (1,400m)
Day 1: Pokhara to Ghandruk (2,249m)
Day 2: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2,170m)
Day 3: Chhomrong to Doban (2,579m)
Day 4: Doban to Machhapuchre Base Camp (3,699m)
Day 5: Machhapuchre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m)
Day 6: Annapurna Base to Bamboo (2,339m)
Day 7: Bamboo to Jhinu (1,759m)
Day 8: Jhinu to Pokhara (1,400m)
Day 9: Depart from Pokhara
- Weather is very crucial on the running of this trek. Weather can cause delays on the flights on Kathmandu- Pokhara sector. It is better to keep a buffer day in Kathmandu for your return international flight. Please do explore the option for insurance for your international flight cancellations. In an extreme case, if you miss your international flight from Kathmandu, we will render all assistance, but cannot be held liable for any extra cost incurred. (If you have a connecting flight from Kathmandu)
- Carrying baggage limit for Kathmandu-Pokhara flight sector is 10kg and the hand baggage limit is 5kg. (If you have a connecting flight from Kathmandu)
- AC buses run from Kathmandu to Pokhara. You can book online. Journey takes 7-8 hours
- Please carry photo ID and 3 passport size photo for the permits.
- Though not mandatory, travel and accident insurance is highly recommended
- Please note that there is a culture of tipping the guide and porters in Nepal and they expect it after the end of the trek.
- At the Tea house, there will be common Toilets on sharing basis, blankets are provided and running water is available. - Majority of tea houses have cold showers, some provide hot water at an additional cost.
- Some teahouses have electricity where you can charge your appliances (mobile phones and cameras) at an additional cost
- Since it is mountain region, we do not recommend taking the flight on the same day of long travel. There could be unforeseen delays. So better to book flights with at least one day buffer. We also recommend staying one more day in Pokhara as there are a lot of things to do. It's a very happening place - Bungee jumping, paragliding, pub/cafe hopping, etc.
- If you are planning to reach Pokhara by road, Volvo/deluxe buses start early in the morning by 6 or 7 am and takes 7-8 hours to reach the destination. Hence plan your date of journey by flights and buses accordingly.
- Here is how you can plan your travel for this batch starting from 28th October to 4th November 2019