Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
GIR LION SAFARI.
GIR NATIONAL PARK is the last remaining bastion of the Asiatic Lion. It also has the highest population of leopards compared to any other national park in India making it one of the best places in India to see the Big Cats. The Kameshwar Dam in middle of the sanctuary is home to record population of marsh crocodiles. Other wild life includes Chital (spotted dear), Nilgai (Blue Bull), Wild Boar, Sambar, Jackals, Hyenas, etc. Gir national park has over 300 different varieties of birds. The unique ecosystem of gir harbors about 38 species of mammals, around 37 species of reptiles & more than 2000 species of insects.
DAY 1 - Thursday 02nd April ‘20
We Board the train from Mumbai and reach Junagadh by next day afternoon.
DAY 2 - Friday 03rd April ‘20
After reaching destination fresh n up and lunch then we leave for local sightseeing and evening at leisure. Over night.
DAY 3 - Saturday 05th April ‘20
Early morning After Break Fast leave for Trek to Girnar Hill or Girinagar Older than Himalayas. Girnar, the mountain and its range are considered sacred and it's an important pilgrimage site for both Jains and Hindus. Overnight.
Day 4 - Sunday 05th April ‘20
Early morning safari 06.00 am to 09.00 am. Breakfast at camps & Bird watching and exploring river side with crocodile site till 12.00 pm post lunch we visit Somnath Temple is the first among the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines of the god Shiva. Overnight.
Day 5 - Monday 06th April ‘20
After Break Fast Shopping on the way famous for souvenirs are wall hangings, bandhni saris, cloth toys, devotional items, embroidered clothes, and silk saris. Post Lunch we take a train back to Mumbai & reach Mumbai early morning.
1. Accommodation in Ac rooms in Junagadh and 4* hotel in Sasan Gir on 4 sharing basis.
2. Sleeper class Train Tickets from Mumbai to Mumbai.
3. Pure veg / Non Veg / Jain (BF / LUNCH / DINNER )
4. South African Tribal Dance
5. Local Transport(AC) for Transfers
6. 1 open gypsy Jungle Safar
1. Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone, Table Drinks & portage etc.
2. Mineral water/cold drinks
3. Camera fees for the park
4. Any other SS tours not mentioned in the program.
5. High Tea.
6. Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
General Terms & conditions:
1. Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Organizers reserve full rights to claim any additional expenses due to delay/breakdown of buses / Rail / Strike /war / Riot / Natural Calamities.
3. In case of damage whatsoever done by the participants, cost of the same will be borne by Him/Her.
4. The organizers will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
5. Lion is just a part of forest and lion sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
About The 3 Wheeler Ride (T3WR)
Since the last decade, travel and tourism is catching up in India. The otherwise mundane lives, gets a fresh twist on a holiday. Till few years ago, travel comprised of visiting selected destination that have been so exploited in recent times that it has lost most of its indigenous charm.Whereas many beautiful havens still remain undiscovered, these untouched beautiful places have become the new travelers delight.The 3 wheeler ride will take you many such undiscovered destinations for an adrenaline gushing Adventure travel.Therefore we follow our motto of travel different, be different!
Our Vision :
T3WR started by our founder Jigar Lalai with a simple vision of taking people to an amazing location, to show them staggering scenery and interesting towns and to introduce them to the fascinating people that live among them.It is this ethos that has seen our company grow and our clients return to us again and again. We aim to provide exceptional travel experiences because we believe that travel should be stimulating and that it should give you an authentic experience of a destination. We want our travelers to relish the amazing diversity nature has to offer through our repertoire of adventures.
Our Mission :
To ensure an authentic and unforgettable life-changing experience for everyone. We firmly believe that travelling is all about experiences and it’s in the details – the places you stay, the transport and route that gets you there and the people
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..