Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
A Mesmerizing Lake Side Camping at BHANDARDARA
Lakeside camping with a bonfire and sparkling stars.
Bhandardara is a village on the western ghat of India. The village is located in the Ahmednagar district of the state of Maharashtra
Bhandardara sits by the Pravara River, and is a blend of natural beauty, waterfalls, mountains, tranquility, greenery, invigorating air and pristine ambiance. The Bhandardara Lake and the Randha falls are major tourist attractions.
1) Evening snacks, Barbeque and Dinner (veg - nonveg), Morning breakfast
2) Night stay in Tent
3) Travelling Kasara to campsite - campsite to Kasara
4) First aid and Expertise charges
1) Sleeping material inside the tent
2) Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Meeting point: Kasara railway station by 03:00pm
Day 01 (Saturday):
2 hrs Travelling by private jeep from Kasara to campsite.
05.30 pm: will reach at campsite, tent setup and have evening snacks.
08.00 pm: Barbeque followed by dinner, campfire, watching stars, fun activities.
Day 02 (Sunday):
06:00 am: wakeup call by to enjoy beautiful sunrise view.
07:30 am: Have breakfast and photography
09.00 am: start return journey to kasara approx
11.30 am: Reach Kasara station
Things To Carry:
1. Identity proof (must)
2. A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
3. Some ready to eat food Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
4. Cap, Camera ,bedding and sleeping stuff (must)
5. Sweater, torch (must)
6. Medicine those if u require usually
Please buy your return tickets and board 2nd compartment from ahead (kasara end).
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..