Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Date: 2- 3 November 2019
• Last date of booking: Before 4 Days of the Date of Departure/ Till Seats Left.
• Difficulty Level: Medium
• Endurance Level: High.
• Age Group: 15 to 40 years
• Mode of Transport: Private transport
• Batch Limit: 20 Participants
• Route: From Kasara
Pune participants: - Pune (by Express) – Kalyan (local train) – Kasara
Mumbai participants – Mumbai – Kalyan (local train) – Kasara
• Transportation from Kasara – Sandhan Valley – Dehne – Asangaon by local Transport.
• Day One Saturday - 1 veg breakfast, 1 veg packed lunch (limited), and 1 veg dinner.
• Day Two Sunday - 1 veg breakfast, 1 veg lunch.
• Equipment, expertise, guide charges and Treks leader expertise
• Tent Stay on Saturday Night on three person sharing basis.
• All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered etc.
• Travel till Kasara and back
• Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled water, cold drinks etc.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Medical expenses other than First aid
• Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include.
• Limited network access during trek and in villages.
• Local food available at base village, don't expect restaurant-like food.
• Limited toilet available in base village, otherwise there is no washroom in the whole trek.
• Scheduled timings can change as per group members take trekking time.
• Drop time can be +/- 1 hour as per traffic.
• Private non A/C bus/jeep for transport.
• Carry sweater, raincoat, cap, scarf, goggles keeping weather conditions in mind.
• Kindly follow the given scheduled time.
• Consuming Alcohols, Smoking, Tobacco chewing are strictly prohibited.
• Don’t keep valuable while trekking
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, jewellery, cash and belongings.
• Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
• Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
• Follow all the Instructions given by Team
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Don’t throw plastics or littering.
• All members should travel on their own responsibility, team is not responsible for any accident, mishaps and losses.
• Trek leader and team has rights reserved to make changes in the schedule as per weather or traffic conditions, without any prior notice.
• Trek amount is non-refundable, but it can be transfer to the other person.
• Share and tag your Happy memories with Vedh nisargacha on Instagram and Facebook.
Things to carry: