Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
The trio of Mahuli, Palasgad, and Bhandargad is easily visible from the Mumbai-Nashik highway near Shahpur town. All these 3 peaks are part of the fort. Palasgad stands on the northern side, Mahuli lies in the middle and Bhandargad stands on the southern side. The topmost peak of this mountain is the highest point of Thane district. Therefore, it is also a popular mountain fort in the Thane district of Maharashtra. The fort lies at an elevation of 2815 feet (858 Meters) above mean sea level.
Mountain of the fort lies amidst Tansa Wildlife Sanctuary. So naturally, it has very dense vegetation around it. Moreover, in the monsoon season, you can see magnificent lush green views of the surrounding region from the top of this fort. In clear weather, you can able see the various mountain peaks of Harishchandragad Fort, Kalsubai, Alang-Madan-Kulang, Matheran Hill Station and Ajoba fort.
Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
Height: 2815 ft above sea level
The Hiker is the explorer within you. The part of you which wants to reach out for more! Wolf is that side of you which yearns for a sense of belonging, the side which wants to bring people together and be there like Family!!
HikerWolf gives you a sense of belonging and guides you through exploring the world through a different lens. With each event, our family grows and the bond becomes stronger with every passing day!!
We make sure that every minute you spend with us is so energized and power packed that it keeps you buzzing for days! Every step develops a backstory! Every face you see is that of a friend-to-be!! Every photograph is a flashback of a movie like experiences!
With HikerWolf, there are no Goodbyes. It’s always, Sees You Again Soon. So, See You Soon! There’s so much room in our family! You are welcome to be a HikerWolf.
Board the 05:12 am Asangaon Slow local from CSMT.
Dadar – 05:30 am
Ghatkopar – 05:46 am
Thane – 06:07 am
Kalyan – 06:40 am
Asangaon – 07:16 am
Note - Participants are expected to be on time HIKERWOLF will not be responsible if they miss the train by being late or by any chance.
• We start our journey via train as we move ahead to the Base Village.
• We reach our base camp and have our breakfast.
• Introduction, instructions, and start ascending @ 9:30 am. Reach the fort by 1:00 pm. Spend some time to explore the fort and we start descending by 2:00 pm.
• Reach back to the base till 4:30 pm and have evening snacks.
• Start our return journey and Reach Mumbai by late evening.
Note – The above Schedule is flexible and produced to give an idea about the Event.
• Local transportation
• Snacks during the trek.
• Evening Snacks.
• First Aid.
• Mineral water
• Train tickets
• Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list.
Things to Carry
• Trekking Shoes.
• Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 liters)
• 1 Extra Pair of Clothes and RAINWEAR.
• Carry your entire luggage in a shoulder bag/rucksack.
• Personal medications, if any.
• Identity Proof.
• An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..