Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Our Alibaug Campsite is located near Revdanda Beach. It is 133 km and 175 km away from Mumbai and Pune respectively, Beach is a clean, uncrowded and peaceful beach to camp. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the mood for relaxation. If laying back is not your style, you can spend your day by participating in water sports, playing beach volleyball, Frisbee or just getting a dip in the water. The night time is the best time as you could see the star-filled sky, light up a bonfire, try a hand at BBQ & just chill out with your buddies. If beach and fun are synonyms, beach camping and awesome mean the same!
Sightseeing after Camping Birla Temple, kashid beach, Korlai Fort can be done
• Sunset view,
• a sound of waves and camping under the canopy of palm and coconut trees
• Walk on the beach
• Build Sandcastles
04:00 pm You reach the campsite on your own.
Freshen up and have some delicious Pakodas with Garma Garam Tea.
05:00 pm Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Lakeside Camp. The place is all time best for nature photography You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
08:00 pm Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg). We'll guide you for the same.
09:00 pm Delicious dinner will be served (Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
10:00 pm Campfire, Games, Music and much more.
00:00 am We call for the day and get into our tents for a sound comfortable sleep.
06:30 am Wake Up Call
07:00 am Don’t Miss, the Sun Rise it is really awesome to watch
09:00 am Get energized with hot morning Tea and some yummy Breakfast
10:00 am We leave with an awesome experience and some great memories to cherish for life
Evening Tea and Snacks
Dinner (Unlimited Veg/Non-Veg)
(fish on demand with extra pay of 500-700)
Tent Stay (Pillows, blankets and Sleeping mats will be provided by us)
Morning Tea and Breakfast
Traveling expenses i.e
(Ferry Ride From Gateway of India to Mandwa beach and back)
Any extra activities
Any personal expenses
Anything other than mentioned above
Things to be carried:
TORCH V IMP ( please don't forget ) with extra batteries
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.(must)
Cap, goggle, sunscreen, extra socks etc
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory.
Medicine those if you require usually
Good Sports shoes, extra pair of floaters.
Please avoid wearing Jewellery
Sanitary Kit and Towel or Napkin.
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If a call goes unattended drop a msg alone with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid won't be refunded on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for a tour.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry properly prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration, and hypothermia and inform your leader before starting for the trip.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming and inform the leaders About the same.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
– Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
⏺Cancellation within 8 hours of payment, 90% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 15 days of the event, 50% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 5 days of the event, 25% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 3 days of the event, 15% refundable
⏺Above and after no refund.
Everyone loves to travel, but not everyone loves to travel the same way. Adventures Geek gather trips of a feather together so you can spend less time searching and more time dreaming about where you’ll go next and be adventurous. May it be local living, journeys, family, marine, classic camping, glamping or YOLO, we are there for you.
Adventure Geek also termed by people as "adventure freaks" is community of adventure and outdoor enthusiasts completely dedicated to wanting to travel for adventure and nature around the globe instead of sitting, partying or chilling within the city chaos.
Based in Mumbai, Adventure Geek is a one-stop-solution for people who want to get out of the hustle bustle of the city during their weekly holiday or a long weekends to meet new people, find some adventure and spend the night close to the nature under the moonlit sky with millions of twinkling stars.
Adventure Geek's team consists of adventurers who have done anything that one could possibly do to travel and find adventures in their nearby vicinity. Yes, we explore what is unexplored.
We conduct wide range of activities such as trekking, rafting, paragliding, camping, scuba diving, and many more...
We also undertake and organise private trek and camping for schools, classes, college, families and offices.
"MAY THE ADVENTURE BE WITHIN YOU!"