Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Arrivals Hospitality LLP
Explore the LEH-LADAKH(EX-CHANDIGARH)
DETAILED ITINERARY (9N/10D)
Prepare yourself up in order to fascinate a number of irrevocable memories. Yes, Arrivals Hospitality informs and inspires, giving people tool and boost to book trip they’ve been meaning to take,whether it’s a weekend getaway or a month-long adventure. For us, travel is not a matter of money, but of will and courage.
Pack your bags! You're on for a vacation with Arrivals Hospitality! Awaken the traveling insect inside your body that flutters all around exhibiting the vibes of traveling.
It’s time to get started.
It’s time to prepare your bucket lists.
It’s time to get it executed, memories to be engraved and cherish till the last breath.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Manali
● An overnight journey from Chandigarh to Manali.
Day 2: Manali
● Reach Manali and check in at the hotel.
● Go for local sightseeing in Manali.
● Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 3: Manali to Sarchu
● After breakfast, leave for Sarchu by early Morning, through Rohtang Pass (13050 ft), Lahaul Valley, Tandi, Keylong, Jispa.
● Drive to Sarchu through Baralacha Pass(16020 ft).
● Reach in the evening.
● Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Sarchu to Leh (255 Kms)
● After breakfast, leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass
● Pass through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of
42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley.
● Arrive at Leh by evening.
● Dinner and overnight stay at the Leh.
Day 5: Leh Monastery Tour
● Wake up and have your breakfast.
● Proceed for a monastery tour. Visit Hemis monastery, next visit Thiksey monastery.
● Post this, visit Shanti Stupa, enroute visit rancho school famous for 3 idiots shooting.
Evening drop at leh market for shopping.
● Return back to the hotel.
● Delicious dinner and comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6: Leh - Nubra valley
● Early in the morning after breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass.
Claimed to be the highest motorable road in the world (5,602 metres).
● Visit Diskit Monastery, Later proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder.
You could enjoy a camel safari ride here.
● Arrive in Nubra valley. Check-in at a comfortable camp or hotel.
● The evening is at leisure for you to spend some time and make everlasting memories.
● Later enjoy a delicious Dinner and retire at your Tent / Room for a comfortable
Day 7: Nubra to Pangong
● After an Early Breakfast in the morning proceed for an excursion to Pangong Lake.
● The drive will take approximately 6-7 hours one way.
● Enroute you will pass Chang-la (18,000 feet) which despite its great elevation is one of the easier passes.● Reach Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet. Shooting. The lake is 130 long an its 70 percent is in china.
● After spending some good time at pangong drive to tangtse 40 km from pangong lake.
● Dinner and overnight stay in Tangtse camp.
Day 8: Tangtse to Leh
● After breakfast, proceed to Leh.
● Pass through mighty Changla pass (world third highest motorable road) 17590 ft.
Above sea level.
● Reach Leh and check in at the hotel.
● Have dinner and comfortable night stay at hotel.
Day 9: Sham Valley Excursion
● After breakfast, you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. Enjoy sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army).
● Proceed further to Gurudwara Pathar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through the Indus and Zanskar River.
● Post this, drive back to Leh en route visiting Spituk Monastery. Evening at leisure.
● Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 10: Leh to Jispa
● After breakfast, departure from Leh to Jispa.
● Reach Sarchu in the evening.
● Dinner and overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 11: Jispa to Manali to Chandigarh
● After breakfast, departure from Jispa to Manali.
● Reach Manali in the afternoon.
● Roam around mall road.
● Departure from Manali in the evening.
Day 12: Chandigarh
● Reach Chandigarh in the morning.
● Accommodation(1-night stay at Manali + 1-night stay at Sarchu + 1-night stay at Jispa + 4-night stay at Leh + 1 night at Tangtse + 1 night at Nubra)
● Meals: Daily breakfast & dinner.
● All transfers to/from Chandigarh by AC pushback deluxe coach
● Local sightseeing only for Leh(Options)
1. Can opt for bike Royal Enfield 500cc on double sharing basis for the local sightseeing. In this, fuel will not be on us.
2. Can opt for shared cabs. In this fuel is included.
● All Inner Line Permits
● Oxygen Cylinder with basic First Aid
● All taxes
● Tour team Captain
● Acoustic night
● Meals which are not mentioned
● Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips.. etc
● Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket etc.)
● Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
● Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
● Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
FIXED DEPARTURE BATCHES
7th June -18th June
14th June - 25th June
28th June - 9th July
5th July - 16th July
"ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY AND WE HOPE THIS WILL BE THE BEST TRIP OF YOUR LIFETIME"
Trips starts from Chandigarh then other places are Manali , Sarchu , Leh - Monastery Tour , Leh - Nubra valley , Pangong , Tangtse , Sham valley excrusion , jispa
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..