Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
This March, we’re inviting you to see what Maharashtra looks like at night from the Everest of Maharashtra, Kalsubai.
Standing tall at 5400 ft, we certainly intend to reach out to the stars.
Fortunately, a night trek comes with a lot of perks such as trekking under starry skies, seeing the mountains in a whole new light and a whole other natural aweing experiences that we can’t pretty much put into words. The big prize at the summit is the sight of the magical sunrise complimented with the most breathtaking views all observed from the highest structure in all of Maharashtra. Trust us, this is as high as you can get!
- Meet at CST Ticket Counter at 8.30pm on Day 1
- Board local train to Kasara Station and reach Kasara by 11pm
- Reach Kasara by 11pm and board a private vehicle to the base of the mountain
- Reach base at 1am and rest for an hour on arrival
- Begin our trek to the summit at 2am
- Reach the summit by 6am and await the magic of sunrise
- Bask in the sights atop the summit for a brief duration while munching on a light breakfast
- Begin trek downhill between 7 and 7.30am
- Reach base by 10.30am for a grand breakfast
- Post breakfast board the private vehicle back to Kasara Station
- Board train back to Mumbai CST
Inclusions: Transport from Mumbai to summit & back, One light and one heavy Breakfast, Sleeping Bag, Certified Trek Expertise, First Aid by Certified Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
To maintain A High Quality Experience keeping in mind Safety, this trek has a Limited Group Size.