Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
When we hear about treks, we imagine lofty mountains or lush green hills. Well, if you want to try something entirely different, then here’s a chance to join us for the Gokarna Beach Trek.
Gokarna is a small beach town on the coast of the Arabian sea, home to a must-visit Hindu Pilgrimage site – the Mahabaleshwar temple.
This quaint little town gets equal attention for its many calm and clean beaches; tourists from across the country, as well as foreigners, are drawn to the beauty of the town.
To really experience the sanctity and sightliness of Gokarna, we recommend trekking along the coastline and exploring one striking beach after another. You are bound to be a victim of love at first (beach) sight!
𝑆𝑜, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟? 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠, 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠, 𝑓𝑢𝑛-𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.
𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 : 14 members
𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 : 1N/2D
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 ?
Start our journey to Hubli from Hyderabad at our respective pick-up points.
● Reach Hubli by 7.30 AM .Start our journey to waterfalls through private transportation and Then move to Murudeshwar.
● Reach our campsite and Dinner, campfire at night.
● Post breakfast we start beach hopping by trek.
● We visit the most pristine beaches of Gokarna- Om beach, Paradise beach, and Kudle beach.
● Have lunch, relax for a while and start back to Hyderabad. Scheduled Bus at 09:00 pm.
● Reach Hyderabad by 8:00 am. Head back with loads of memories & many new friends. You can go back to your routine on the same day.
- All internal transfers as mentioned above
- Onward : By Train sleeper class & Return By bus.
- Accommodation : 01 Night Camping with Clean Toilets.
- All guide and local expertise charges
- First-aid assistance
- Food not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any other expenses which are not in Inclusions
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦 :
* A Whats app group will be created for all the registered members two days before the event and trip info will be shared.