Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
The Bhongir Fort is a unique egg-shaped construction with two entry points protected by huge rocks, so the fort was considered practically impregnable by invading armies. A moat encircles the fort and the place itself has a huge underground chamber, an armory, stables and trap doors, among others. The hilltop gives a wonderful bird's eye view of the surrounding area. The old steps from bottom to top of the hill are in good shape and can have thrilling experience by climbing this hill.
Bhongir fort is considered a popular tourist destination in Telangana and coupled with a thrilling climbing experience, can you ask for more? History exploration and adventure combined into one,It is located at a distance of 48 km from state capital Hyderabad.
Place : Rock Climbing School, Bhongir Fort
Rappelling Height: 300 ft
- Meet and Greet at Rock Climbing School, Bhongir
- Registration & Briefing about safety & Usage of gear.
- Distribution of gear
- Start hike to top of the fort & Spend sometime.
- Reach rappelling start point, Instructions and harnessing followed by the main event.
- Once the activity.
Things To Carry
• At least 02 ltrs of drinking water.
• Masks & Sanitizer.
• Good trekking shoes.
• Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
• Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
• Small day pack for carrying the things.
• Any personal medicine.
• Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc.
• All Technical gear and equipment