Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Street photography is one of the most common and most challenging, with the final image a testimony to the photographer’s aesthetics and eye for detail.
This online Street Photography Workshop takes you through the concepts and fundamentals of street photography from a professional photographer. The aim of the workshop is to give participants a better idea of composing and conceptualizing their images on the streets, where the scene changes every moment, and get a better technical understanding of cameras.
We will have 3 hours of learning for developing the ability to interpret situations for a great shot.
Who can attend this workshop?
You’ll need a DSLR and a basic understanding of how to access the camera settings to operate it in Aperture Priority and Manual Mode.
We will review some of selected images and discuss method used to achieve.
We will work with Lightroom and Photoshop to understand how they could help in post processing
Don't be afraid. This is a friendly workshop aimed at making you feel comfortable with information which would be shared during session. You don't need to be an accomplished photographer, but a basic understanding of camera settings would be your advantage.
Ultimately, the most important thing about any of the workshops is that 'it is fun and that you enjoy it'.
After completion you will learn:
· Camera settings in street photography.
· How to manage autofocus, zone focus and hyperfocal.
· Build relationships between subjects and the environment.
· How to overcome your fear and understand how to shoot street portraits.
· Working on your speed and timing.
· Black & white and colour in street photography.
· Understanding different kind of lights.
· Laws and privacy issues in street photography in the place where you are planning to shoot.
· How to prepare for a street walk?
· How to get out of awkward situations.
· The effects of various lenses in Street Photography
· Being proactive and seeing photos before they happen.
Bonus Topic: Creating enigmatic, poetic and surreal images.
Maximum Number of Participants: Fifteen (15)
This keeps the group small to ensure maximum learning for all.
Location: Online Webinar
Upcoming Schedule: Sunday, 31st October 2020
Session 1: 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM (India Time)
Refresh Break: 10 minutes
Session 2: 3:40 PM to 05:00 PM (India Time)
You will Get:
Participation Certificate will be provided via registered email address.
Make sure be online with laptop 10 minutes before scheduled time.
Gets your Laptop Battery fully charged and zoom software updated.
Video/Camera sharing by members not allowed during workshop.
All cancellations before 15 days of the event date - 100% refund
All cancellations between 15 - 7 days of the event date - 50% refund
All cancellations within 7 days of the event date - No refund possible
Organized by: SPW Expedition