Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Kotagiri Hill station is situated in Nilgiri district at a height of about 5890 feet. The trekkers' wide choice is this hill that brings forth some adventurous trails unexplored.The trails are collected to the vast Nilgiri ranges but prohibited to outsiders by the forest department.
This trekking trip has a starting point in Bangalore. Take an overnight journey to the destination on Friday after you get picked up from the different points in the city in the evening.
10 kms (to and fro)
Easy – Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Day 0 :
- Leave BANGALORE at 10:00 PM
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Trek Pool shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination
We are an independent team of travel experts and professionals who are committed to a policy of sensitive and responsible travel. We always believe in team support and our main point of success belongs to team’s dedication. Our team co-operates you fulfilled friendly atmosphere to enjoy your holiday and look forward to share more unforgettable adventurous days with our guests.