Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Plan The Unplanned presents Kodachadri !!
Kodachadri Trek comprises of a complete package of natural beauty - it possesses compact forests, beautiful waterfalls en route, gorgeous jungle trails, and picturesque landscapes!
Located amidst the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Kodachadri is 1,343 meters above the sea level. Kodachadri Peak has a beautifully painted canvas like backdrop having the famous Mookambika Temple and also the Mookambika National Park.
Being at the heart of this National Park, the wildlife and trekking maniacs explore the lush green hillside views and celebrate the wonders of nature!
14kms (to and fro)
Easy – Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Day 0 :
- Leave BANGALORE at 21:00 Hrs
Day 1 :
-Reach Homestay – Freshen up & Breakfast
- Bus Ride to Trek Start Point
-Start the Trek
-Descend via Jeep Ride
-Dinner and Campfire
Day 2 :
-Visit Nagara Fort
-Reach Bangalore by 21:30 Hrs (approx)
- To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- Meals - Veg Only ( 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner)
- Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- The experience that you gain.
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)