Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
How about a trip which makes you wander back in time ? Then, look no further and join the Monks on Wheels as we explore the rich heritage history of HAMPI with a little adventure added to it.
Short Description of Hampi:- Hampi, a village and a temple town in Karnataka is one of the most historically rich places. Listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Site as the Group of monuments at Hampi, this city was also at one point one of the richest cities in the world when it was in its peak. As per statistics of the year 2014, Hampi is said to be the most searched places of Karnataka online. People who visit Hampi are mostly people who love history and architecture. It is no surprise that Hampi is such a famous place for tourists that visit from all over the globe.
The trip cost includes :
1. Meals: Breakfast on Day 1 & 2.
2. Accommodation on sharing basis.
3. Campfire (if weather permits)
4. All the activities mentioned in the itinerary are included in the package.
5. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any)
6. Certified Guide charges
7. Temple Permits
8. Activity Instructor charges
9. Equipment charges
10. Transport to and fro Bengaluru
Lunch on Day 1 & 2 and Dinner Day other things not mentioned above.
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event :-
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
Monks on Wheels is one of the best trekking organisers in Bangalore but our travels extend beyond treks alone. Bangalore’s work culture is as bustling as its play! We like our weekends to be happening and social media worthy and Monks on Wheels have some innovative and fresh events for you to explore. There’s no shortage of adventure sports in Bangalore and we’re here to make the most of it. Adventure games in Bangalore now have a permanent address with Monks on Wheels.
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..