Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Monks on Wheels gonna bring back the reason for excitement with this unusual trek on the beach in Gokarna
GOKARNA!! Does it even need an introduction? This sleepy little beach town has the look and the feel of a place unhindered by the whirlwind progress of modern society and technology. This is a place, unaware of the concept of time and routine. Everything in the town lends to the laid-back, rustic air. One gets off the bus, and comes face to face with warm, smiling visages, tanned ripe in the sun – friendly locals and foreign nationals who managed to get similarly drawn into the timeless state of being that is Gokarna.
The trip cost includes :
1. Delicious Meals:
Breakfast on Day 1 & 2
Dinner on Day 1
2. Tent accommodation on sharing basis on the beachside.
3. Campfire and other activities. (Like it was last time around, it's gonna involve a lot of fun).
4. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any).
5.Trek Guide charges
6. Transport to and fro Bengaluru
7. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the event.
Lunch on Day 1 & 2, Dinner on Day 2 and other things not mentioned above.
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event :-
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
Monks on Wheels is one of the best trekking organisers in Bangalore but our travels extend beyond treks alone. Bangalore’s work culture is as bustling as its play! We like our weekends to be happening and social media worthy and Monks on Wheels have some innovative and fresh events for you to explore. There’s no shortage of adventure sports in Bangalore and we’re here to make the most of it. Adventure games in Bangalore now have a permanent address with Monks on Wheels.
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..