Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
"It's not the mountain that we conquer but ourselves."
The second highest peak in Karnataka is ready to be conquered. Are you?
Wondering what we have got to offer?
The land of the Kodava warriors, Coorg is a true window into what the natural blessings of the Western Ghats have to offer! The undulating terrains, wooded slopes and misty valleys have enticed travellers from all walks of life for many years. The Tadiandamol Trek is an opportunity to explore this very landscape to its fullest. This is one of the most exquisite treks.
i) Trek difficulty: Moderate
ii) Total Trek duration: 5 - 6 hrs
iii) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
1. Meals: 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
2. Accommodation on sharing basis in Dorms/Tents
3. Campfire party with fun activities.
4. All the activities mentioned in the itinerary are included in the package.
5. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any)
6. Trek Guide charges
7. Forest Permits
8. 2 or more Monks on Wheels Team member who is there with you throughout the journey keeping all of you energised and making the day filled with fun activities.
9. Visit Monastery.
10. Transport to and fro Bengaluru.
Lunch on Day 1 & 2, Dinner on Day 2 and other things not mentioned above.
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with a full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
The surroundings around the Homestay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things to carry
1. Water bottles
2. Raincoat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
Monks on Wheels is one of the best trekking organisers in Bangalore but our travels extend beyond treks alone. Bangalore’s work culture is as bustling as its play! We like our weekends to be happening and social media worthy and Monks on Wheels have some innovative and fresh events for you to explore. There’s no shortage of adventure sports in Bangalore and we’re here to make the most of it. Adventure games in Bangalore now have a permanent address with Monks on Wheels.