Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Want a quick getaway from Bangalore ?? Try some Chikmagalur !!
Join the Monks on Wheels as we take you to an escapade into the serpentine lane over the foot hills of one of the highest peak in Karnataka, Bababudangiri.
Short description about Chikmagalur:-
Chikmagalur is known for its coffee plantations. It is one of the most famous hill Stations owing to its picturesque landscape, gushing falls, wildlife sanctuary, pilgrim centers and attractive coffee plantation. This quaint city is blessed with a very soothing climate round the year due to its geographical location in the Western Ghats.
Trek Distance:- 4-5 KM one way.
Trek Difficulty:- Easy to Moderate
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We all will travel together from Bangalore immaterial of the mode of Transport.
4) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event :-
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
Monks on Wheels is one of the best trekking organisers in Bangalore but our travels extend beyond treks alone. Bangalore’s work culture is as bustling as its play! We like our weekends to be happening and social media worthy and Monks on Wheels have some innovative and fresh events for you to explore. There’s no shortage of adventure sports in Bangalore and we’re here to make the most of it. Adventure games in Bangalore now have a permanent address with Monks on Wheels.