Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Bhil art is the art form practiced by the Bhil tribes in India who mostly reside in western and central India, in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra. The Bhil tribe is the second largest tribal community in India. The paintings usually consist of large shapes inspired by everyday characters, filled in with earthy, bright colours, and then covered with uniform dots in several patterns and striking colors. Since these dots are placed in a random manner there is no fixed pattern, thus creating this unique art form. Artists produce real-life stories through these paintings. Learn the traditional art of Bhil by Master Craftsman Shri Dinesh Shyam.
Date: 28th and 29th November
Time: 6pm - 7:30pm, Indian Standard Time (IST).
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE FROM THIS SESSION?
- Traditional Bhil painting technique
- Brief introduction to the Bhil painting.
- Experience of making a painting under the guidance of master craftsman - Dinesh Shyam
- A Bhil painting to keep and cherish.
WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE THE SESSION
- (handmade paper / chart paper / canvas / wooden block / plate ) around A4 size or 10x10" round
- Acrylic colours
- Pencil, eraser, sharpener, Scale, Black Marker
- Acrylic colors / Brushes (000/00/0/1/2/3)
We are a sole event promotion company.