Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Monks on Wheels brings you their ultimate event so you could Get the best of both worlds! We take you on a 3N/4D unbelievable tour through the thick jungles of western ghats and thrilling strips of the west coast of Karnataka. This is one event where even the journey matters.
A jungle camp and a beach camp! Sounds exciting, isn't it? That is not all! We will also stay at the place which is over 100 years where the Malgudi days Tv series was shot. This along with a visit to a hidden waterfall, beautiful view of the sunset, a ride along the seaside and Monks on Wheels will give you an experience worth cherishing for a lifetime.
Route: Bengaluru -> Shettihalli Church -> Agumbe -> Koodlutheertha Falls -> Agumbe -> Gokarna -> Bengaluru
Approx Ride Distance: 1200 KM
The trip cost includes :
1. Delicious Meals:-
a) Breakfast on Day 1, 2, 3 & 4
b) Lunch on Day 1 & 2
c) Dinner on Day 1, 2, & 3
a) Day 1: Tent stays inside the jungle.
b) Day 2: Tent stays inside the jungle.
c) Day 3: Tent stay on the beach.
3. Campfire under a million stars on 2 days.(if weather permits)
4. All the activities mentioned in the itinerary are included in the package.
5. Forest entry charges.
6. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any)
7. 2 dedicated Team members from Monks on Wheels with you throughout the journey.
8. Transport to and fro Bengaluru.
Lunch on day 3 & 4, dinner on day 4 and other things not mentioned above.
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) We need a minimum of 09 people or the event might be cancelled with a full refund.
3) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
4) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
The surroundings around the Homestay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event:-
1. Water bottles
2. Raincoat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)