Instant enter details with
Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Sat, 26 May 05:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Event Queries : 9632940054
Dance Rituals:is something which every dancer in the world follows and sometimes unknowingly, it can be while youcooking, may be in your lift or when Virat hits a century, that proofs that the dancer within is still alive, so to celebrate dance, Banjara and Gypsy presents you the greatest dancers of Bangalore - Shruti Kulkarni & Hari Haran.
They are the extra-ordinary dancers who can bring the best out of you, I, organizer-cum- dancer got inspired from them and thought of putting a workshop for everyone to understand & learn these beautiful dance forms. So, join me in this greatest celebrations of Dance..
About the Artists:
1) Shruti Kulkarni:
Having completed her Diploma in Movement Arts with distinction, Shruti Kulkarni is a versatile dancer trained in many forms like Contemporary, Bharatanatyam, Ballet, Jazz and Kalaripayattu. She was introduced to Belly dance in 2012 and stopped herself from exploring this dance form further by seeking training from International teachers ever since. She has represented India in many international belly dance festivals and has won awards for the same.
Shruti is known for her in depth teaching method and her ability to make it a fun yet
informative class.She is currently training in Kathak under Guru Murari Sharan Gupta and will be giving her Senior Diploma in June 2018. She is also training in Hindustani Classical Music under Guru Debleena Dey Seth.
Come join us as we bring to you a one day worksop, that introduces you to the Art of Belly
2) Hari Haran:
Let your ideas do the dancing-this is the motto of our Artistic Director Mr. Hariharan. Mr. Energetic! Mr. Enthusiastic! is his name and in it lies his fame. This rising dancer and choreographer stepped into the art of dance when he was 17. He always wished to be the best among the rest in whichever field he steps into. And by sheer hard work and strong determination he has proved it to be right. He kick started his dancing career by learning a classical dance form KATHAK, under the guidance of GURU Smt. ROOPA RAO at NATYA INSTITUTE OF KATHAK AND CHOREOGRAPHY.
Further, he wanted to dedicate his life to the advancement of dance as a career choice and not
just a hobby. This inspiring thought lead him to venture various dance forms like Jazz,Ballet Contemprory,Modern Dance, HipHop. His passion for dance took him to London to pursue his dance career in few dance styles. Nevertheless he is also trained in most of the Latin dance styles like Salsa, Cha-Cha, Jive, Merengue, Bachatta, and Zouk!!
1. Please carry a valid ID proof along with the valid ticket.
2. High Ape is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
3. People in an inebriated state will not be given entry.
4. Being only a ticketing portal, High Ape does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event, as the entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
5. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.
6. Internet handling fee per ticket applied. Please check your total amount before payment.
7. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
9. Alcohol (if available) will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
10. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' if the payment has been processed by High Ape and you will have to contact our representatives for issue of tickets.
11. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol is not allowed from outside to the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event.
12. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
13. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
14. Venue/Organisers rules apply.
No 349, 80 Feet Road, Chandra Layout, Attiguppe, Chandra Layout, Maruthi Nagar, Attiguppe, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560047, India
+91 73489 22444
Thank you for Subscribing