Instant enter details with
20 Jan - 24 Jan | 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Event Queries : 9108788047
Chandrashila Peak Deoriatal Trek has a mix of everything that a beginner would be looking for the first Himalayan Trek. Chandrashila is also known as ‘Moon Rock’ and is a summit to Tungnath (the highest Shiva temple in the world) during the trek.
The trek offers few steep climbs with breathtaking views, a beautiful lake to camp next to, limitless meadows, Tungnath and peaks are seen from Chandrashila Peak at 12,000 feet.
ITINERARY FOR THE TRIP:
20th Jan: Day 01: Drive from Haridwar - Sari Village
21st Jan: Day 02: Trek starts from Sari Village - Deoriatal Base Camp
22nd Jan: Day 03: Deoriatal Base Camp - Chopta Base Camp
23rd Jan: Day 04: Chopta Base Camp - Summit Chandrashila Peak - Chopta Base Camp - (In-Vehicle) Sari Village
24th Jan: Day 05: Drive from Sari Village - Haridwar
- 3 People Sharing Tented Accommodation (Separate for Men and Women)
- All vegetarian food from Sari to Summit to Sari during the trek
- Powerpacks (Energy Snacks)
- Campfire (if permitted by situation)
- Himalayan Outdoor Leader
- Expert campsite team
- Permits and other camping charges
- Trekking equipment (sleeping bags, tents, ropes, ice axe, etc)
- Safety Kit (Oxygen cylinder, stretcher, medical kit, etc)
- Full-fledged Camping Experience including high altitude sleeping bags and other high altitude equipment
- Brief campsite set up and management training sessions
- Mountain Manners
- Stargazing (if permitted by situation)
- Certificate to all those who complete the trek
- Get Beyond Limits Merchandise
- Transport to and fro from Dehradun to Sari (Get Beyond Limits Basecamp)
- Food during transit from Haridwar to Sari to Haridwar will be self-sponsored only.
- Offloading of Backpack
- In case of an emergency, all expenses during that time will be borne by the trekker only.
- Any sort of personal expense
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
1. Trekking and outdoor activities depend on many factors. There can be sudden changes in the itinerary or timings (or delays) for the best interest and safety of every participant.
2. At outdoors there is no guarantee for washroom or toilets. Though organisers attempt to make the situation comfortable for everyone but there are many things which are not in our hands. In such situation we expect all participants to be aware & maintain defecation and sanitation decorum.
3. You / participant(s) you are registering for agree that the decision of the Outdoor Leader is final
4. You / participant(s) you are registering for will maintain ‘Leave No Trace’ policy throughout the trail.
5. You / participant(s) you are registering for will not use alcohol or any other intoxicant or smoke during the whole duration of the event.
6. You / participant(s) you are registering for should be mentally fit to keep up with team during the trek. Do consult a doctor for more clarifications
7. Trekking is not a luxury activity. We expect everyone who registers to be accommodative for each other and different situations.
8. Under no circumstance should any participant throw away plastic or bottles or anything that is harmful to nature. We are here to take the warmth of Mother Nature not to destroy it.
9. All our events and activities can only be concluded when teamwork is the core. We expect all the outdoor enthusiasts to participate actively in collecting firewood, pitching tents, helping each other etc if the situation demands.
10. There should not be any damages done to the property or equipment of Get Beyond Limits or that of any of the associates of Get Beyond Limits. Incase of damage, the responsible member(s) have to bear the entire cost.
11. Get Beyond Limits won’t be responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly during any transaction.
12, Get Beyond Limits maintains the right to cancel any trek.
13. The trek participation is only confirmed when the organizer ie. Get Beyond Limits sends a confirmation email to the participant.
14. Get Beyond Limits holds the right to restrict the number of participants for each trek. The decision to Get Beyond Limits management will be final in this regard.
15. All the participants will maintain the code of conduct of the activity else they can be expelled from the event and no compensation will be provided.
16. The media files shared with Getting Beyond Limits can be used to Get Beyond Limits for any appropriate mediums such as website, social media and various other channels.
17. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Haridwar Railway Station Rd, Shikhu Pur, Devpura, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401, India
Thank you for Subscribing