Quick Login with OTP
Enter your 10 digit phone number
Chandrashila Peak Deoriatal Trek has a mix of everything that a beginner would be looking for the first Himalayan Trek. Chandrashila is also known as ‘Moon Rock’ and is a summit to Tungnath (the highest Shiva temple in the world) during the trek.
The trek offers few steep climbs with breathtaking views, a beautiful lake to camp next to, limitless meadows, Tungnath and peaks are seen from Chandrashila Peak at 12,000 feet.
ITINERARY FOR THE TRIP:
20th Jan: Day 01: Drive from Haridwar - Sari Village
21st Jan: Day 02: Trek starts from Sari Village - Deoriatal Base Camp
22nd Jan: Day 03: Deoriatal Base Camp - Chopta Base Camp
23rd Jan: Day 04: Chopta Base Camp - Summit Chandrashila Peak - Chopta Base Camp - (In-Vehicle) Sari Village
24th Jan: Day 05: Drive from Sari Village - Haridwar
- 3 People Sharing Tented Accommodation (Separate for Men and Women)
- All vegetarian food from Sari to Summit to Sari during the trek
- Powerpacks (Energy Snacks)
- Campfire (if permitted by situation)
- Himalayan Outdoor Leader
- Expert campsite team
- Permits and other camping charges
- Trekking equipment (sleeping bags, tents, ropes, ice axe, etc)
- Safety Kit (Oxygen cylinder, stretcher, medical kit, etc)
- Full-fledged Camping Experience including high altitude sleeping bags and other high altitude equipment
- Brief campsite set up and management training sessions
- Mountain Manners
- Stargazing (if permitted by situation)
- Certificate to all those who complete the trek
- Get Beyond Limits Merchandise
- Transport to and fro from Dehradun to Sari (Get Beyond Limits Basecamp)
- Food during transit from Haridwar to Sari to Haridwar will be self-sponsored only.
- Offloading of Backpack
- In case of an emergency, all expenses during that time will be borne by the trekker only.
- Any sort of personal expense
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Hey!! Here is the contact number of Venue for more information..
Thank you for Subscribing